Blackwell Grange Golf Course

The Blackwell Grange Hotel and Golf course was originally built by the Allan family in 1693 with the building passing through the family generations until 1953 when it was bought by a private company and turned into a Hotel.
After the fire that burned down the St Cuthbert Church Elysium the Darlington court was moved to the hotel, however it became apparent that the building was also claimed by a group of mages who whilst not objecting to kindred visitors made staying at the venue uncomfortable for some of the court.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License